KPMG global goal is to become the leading ESG professional services firm. We continuously monitor legislative novellas and provide clients with up-to-date information about changes in the ESG regulatory framework.
We assist our clients in all legal matters, related to ESG agenda, including:
- (Environmental) Assistance in interpretation of environment protection legislation, environmental law compliance due diligence, and dispute resolution.
- (Social) Comprehensive labor law support, advice on such human resources and public-image related matters as health and safety, human rights and privacy, pay equity and employee engagement.
- (Governance) Support with the implementation of ESG strategies, developments of internal risk management mechanisms and policies.
Together with KPMG advisory team we conduct ESG due diligence during which we identify ESG risks and opportunities as part of the deals support. Our due diligence regularly results in material adjustments to company valuations in an M&A context.
Related to environment protection, there is a number of laws and regulations effictive in Uzbekistan. Republic of Uzbekistan is implementing large-scale reforms in labor law and corporate governance in line with global ESG agenda. This resulted, in particular, in enactment of the new Labour Code of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Our recent experience includes complex legal review of 10 companies producing wine and liquor products towards environmental laws and regulations compliance.
Connect with us
- Find office locations kpmg.findOfficeLocations
- Social media @ KPMG kpmg.socialMedia