Internal and external tax control systems in Ukraine
We invite you to our KPMG webinar "Internal and external tax control systems in Ukraine".
We invite you to our KPMG webinar.
We invite you to our KPMG webinar "Internal and external tax control systems in Ukraine"
Date: 25 November 2021
Duration: from 10:00am to 12:00pm.
Format of the event: online
Language of the event: Ukrainian / Russian
In recent years, the interaction between businesses and tax authorities in Ukraine has become increasingly automated.
Tools for timely identification of tax risks are becoming extremely important for big businesses. Tax monitoring enables more effective tax risk management and represents an important tool for strengthening your tax position.
During this webinar, we will consider the methods of building an efficient system of internal tax control and discuss the potential problems of implementing SAF-T UA as an element of external control.
The webinar agenda is as follows:
- Elements of internal control of tax risks in Ukraine
- Effective internal tax control systems and their components
- Stages of building an efficient system of internal tax control and approaches to automation
- Tax risk identification, assessment, and documentation
- Development and implementation of control procedures
- Legislative requirements and the implementations status of SAF-T UA and electronic audit by the State Tax Service
- SAF-T UA: problematic issues and recommendations
Speakers from KPMG in Ukraine:
- Illarion Lemetyuynen, Partner, KPMG in the CIS
- Victor Shekera, Director, KPMG in Ukraine
- Ekaterina Kirillova, Senior Manager, KPMG in the CIS
- Daryna Lomantsova, Manager, KPMG in Ukraine
- Egor Perminov, Project Manager, KPMG in the CIS
The webinar will be useful for owners, managers, CFOs, and tax managers of large Ukrainian companies and groups of companies, as well as any company doing business in Ukraine that is subject to tax control systems.
If you are interested in attending our webinar, please sign up by 24 November 2021. Participation in the event is free. Applications for participation from consulting, legal, and audit companies will not be accepted.
KPMG in Ukraine would be happy to answer your business-related questions. If you have any questions, please contact Yuliia Salei at the e-mail address: ysalei@kpmg
We look forward to seeing you at our event!