Digital Agenda of New Generation Banking
“Digital Agenda of New Generation Banking” - online event which we organize jointly with the American Chamber of Commerce and SAS.
This event is led by SAS.
Date: November, 3
Time: 10 - 11.30 am
Language: English. Translation into Ukrainian will be provided.
It is our pleasure to invite you to “Digital Agenda of New Generation Banking” online event which we organize jointly with the American Chamber of Commerce and SAS.
This event is led by SAS, a leader in analytics; transforming a world of data into a world of intelligence through innovative software and services, including AI, machine learning, Cloud and IoT analytics.
Industry leaders and experts will talk about:
- The rise in digitalization efforts in banking due to pandemic
- Digital banking capabilities which became a major competitive advantage for banks and created a new market of digital-only banks and fintech
- How analytics and AI can accelerate the digital transformation journey of the banks
- How SAS as leading AI and advanced analytics software company can help banks in Ukraine plan for the future with confidence
- The industry trends, inspiring data and analytics driven customer stories from SAS clients and the executives around the region on fraud prevention, anti-money laundering, risk management, and analytics platform modernization
- The increasing business impact of data & analytics
- How to optimize banking processes to reduce the response times to their customers and increase their profitability
- The banking industry in 2022 and beyond
Event speakers include:
- M. Aşkın DOLAŞTIR, CFO, TEB A.Ş. (BNP Paribas in Turkey)
- Manolis Syllignakis, PhD, Head of Analytics Center of Excellence, National Bank of Greece
- Altan Atabarut, MSc., Digital Transformation & Innovation Lead, SAS Southeast Europe
- Burak Kircali, Principal Business Solutions Manager, Business Value, SAS EMEA
- Tayfun Topkoç, Managing Director, SAS Southeast Europe
- Yiğit Karabağ, Regional Director, Customer Advisory – SAS Central Eastern Europe, Middle East & Africa
- Yuriy Fedoriv, Partner, Head of Financial Services and Restructuring, KPMG Ukraine.
- Alexey Yankovski, Partner, Head of IT and Cyber Advisory, KPMG in Ukraine
Language of the event: English. Translation into Ukrainian will be provided.
Participation is free of charge and should be confirmed by organiser. Please confirm your participation by clicking Registration