Maksym has over 14 years of experience in internal and data audit, technology integration, risk and compliance related services. Before joining KPMG Maksym worked for another Big 4 company. He also has an experience of organizing and leading IT audit function in the Ukrainian subsidiary of the large international banking group.
Professional and industry experience:
- Internal Audit: prepared annual audit plans and working programs for specific engagements, identified and documented control weaknesses, reported findings to management and performed follow-up on the action plan.
- Performed audit and assisted with establishment of internal control systems within SOX audits and SOX readiness engagements, developed general computer controls matrix based on CobiT requirements, prepared flow-charts of IT dependent revenue processes.
- Performed SOC 1 (Type 1, Type 2) assurance engagements for service organization of the telecom operator: assessment of D&I and testing of OE for general IT controls and revenue assurance controls.
- Designed and completed revenue assurance tests in TMT and retail industries, implemented automated system of red flag indicators for internal frauds detection.
- Participated in the projects of ERP systems implementation aimed for automation of budgeting and accounting operations, documented clients’ requirements, optimized business processes and set up the software configuration, facilitated user acceptance testing and trainings.
- Participated in the investigation of allegations of public bribery and corruption at a European communications and technology conglomerate. The work was focused on this conglomerate's sales operations in Ukraine.
Specialist in Business Administration, Pre-Azov State Technical University
Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), ISACA
Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), IIA