Principles for a Responsible Tax Practice
Our Principles for a Responsible Tax Practice bring to life KPMG’s values and our Global Code of Conduct in a way that is meaningful for the every day situations we face as tax professionals.
- We act lawfully and with integrity and expect the same from our people, member firm clients, tax authorities and other parties with whom we interact.
- We provide tax advice to member firm clients to allow them to pursue their commercial objectives, respecting the needs of our people and the communities in which we operate.
- We maintain objectivity by seeking the facts and providing insight, consistent with our professional duties, in providing tax services to member firm clients.
- We support a relationship with tax authorities, based upon mutual trust and respect, which enables constructive dialogue and responsiveness by all parties, in order to fulfill our responsibilities to member firm clients.
Connect with us
- Find office locations kpmg.findOfficeLocations
- Social media @ KPMG kpmg.socialMedia