Transfer Pricing will be at the heart of not only tax planning and management, but also tax investigation by tax authorities around the world.
6 March 2018, 8:30AM - 10:30AM, ICT Bangkok, Thailand
KPMG is pleased to invite you to our executive briefing on the 2018 Transfer Pricing Landscape.
With the BEPS Action Plan 13, Transfer Pricing will be at the heart of not only tax planning and management, but also tax investigation by tax authorities around the world. The changes resulting from the plan, including transfer pricing policies, supply chain management and transfer pricing compliance, will have a big impact on multinational companies.
It is therefore important for Thai multinational companies to keep up with the pace of change so that they can stay ahead of the curve in this dynamic situation.
As such, this executive briefing will include these topics:
- What is BEPS Action Plan 13?
- Linkage between BEPS Action 13 and Draft Transfer Pricing Regulation
- Impact on BEPS Action 13 and Draft Transfer Pricing Regulation to multinational companies
- Potential Transfer Pricing disclosure form based on overseas cases
- Real-life Transfer Pricing investigation cases
We hope you will be able to join us.
Connect with us
- Find office locations kpmg.findOfficeLocations
- Social media @ KPMG kpmg.socialMedia
Date: 6 March 2018
Time: 08:30am – 10:30am
08:30 Registration and light breakfast
09:00 Session starts
10:30 Session end
Who should attend: Head of Tax and Head of Finance
Registration: Click here
Seats are limited to two per company. For more information, please contact;
- Khun Tanyalak Tel: +66 2677 2490 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Khun Yonchanok Tel: +66 2677 2924 or email@example.com
KPMG Executive Lounge, M Floor, Empire Tower, 1 South Sathorn Road, Bangkok Map