Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Rank: All levels
Our IT Audit professionals advise our clients how to manage IT-related risks to balance the opportunities and threats arising from the use of technology and provide assurance over their IT controls. Literate in the technologies deployed by our clients and with deep industry experience, our professionals provide practical recommendations that cut through complex business problems, and help organizations enhance their internal controls and protect their information.
We are looking for someone to join our team to focus on the following:
Roles and responsibilities
- Plan and execute the day-to-day activities of IT audit engagement for a variety of clients including testing controls over information security, systems change management, system development, and IT operations.
- Evaluate the design and effectiveness of technology controls throughout business processes.
- Utilize KPMG’s smart audit technology and methodologies and demonstrate the global values and behaviors when completing work and documenting conclusions.
- Build an understanding of client business and markets to assist in the development of client relationships.
- Identify and communicate IT audit findings to senior management and clients
- Demonstrate a quality service mindset in cultivating positive relationships with the client’s personnel and inspiring their confidence by identifying potential business process improvements.
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in AIS, MIS, SIT, ICT, Business Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or any related field
- Junior/senior position: 0-2 years' experience in internal or external IT audit, IT risk and compliance, and business process
- Assistant Manager position: 3-5 years' experience in internal or external IT audit, IT risk and compliance and business process. Experience in compliance audit, IT security audit or data privacy audit, would be beneficial
- Previous knowledge or familiar with as follows, would be beneficial:
- Business standard software such as SAP, Oracle Finance, MS Dynamics, Hyperion
- Operating system or database management system such as MS Windows, AS400, Linux, MS SQL
- Good knowledge or ability to understand in the following areas, would be beneficial:
- Information security (e.g. ISO27000 series), IT governance (e.g. COBIT), and IT service management (e.g. ITIL)
- Audit and accounting principles
- Regulatory compliance
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Good command of spoken and written English