Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Rank: All levels
Firm look to KPMG to provide independent and objective assurance on the reliability of financial information for statutory, management and external capital raising purposes. We act as statutory auditors and independent accountants to a range of major corporations as well as to smaller growing businesses.
KPMG is looking for a Senior Associate to join our growing team. This is a chance to join a world class organization, to learn from the best and to work with major clients across industries.
Roles and responsibilities
- Assist engagement manager and/or partner in carrying out quality audit and other assurance services to clients in multiple industries.
- Ensure all necessary audit working papers and documentation including researching and documenting facts and findings are obtained.
- Identify and communicate accounting and auditing matters to supervisor.
- Interact with clients to help ensure that the information flow from the client to the audit team is efficiently managed.
- Be able to use Audit tools and manage resources effectively. Having a working knowledge of KPMG Audit Tools an advantage.
- Supervise audit assistants’ working paper and preparation of feedback as well as coaching to junior team members.
- Act at all times in the interests of the firm and adopt KPMG’s Core Values, ethical standards, and code of conduct.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Accounting Information System or any business-related field.
- Minimum 2 – 3 years of experience in audit experience from leading Auditing firms.
- Strong business awareness and an ability to identify audit issues arising from commercial transactions.
- Team player, with the ability to multi-task, flexible, can coach and motivate team members and can work under pressure.
- Socially confident with good organization skills.
- Self-starter with good analytical skills and a proactive approach to problem solving
- Proficiency in spoken and written English.