Analytics & Visualization
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Rank: All Ranks
- The Audit Innovation team sits within the Audit function and is a facility that brings together data, analytics, and intelligent automation specialists to provide a capability that allows audit professions to leverage data for analytics, while capable to originate innovative audit solutions. It represents a critical component to Audit; and is where much of the innovative early thinking takes place on data driven and intelligent automation projects.
The successful candidate will perform a role comprised of two focus areas:
- Client delivery, which typically involves transformations using innovative techniques to extract the necessary intelligence from related data assets and manipulation and analysis of data to provide meaningful information and insights.
- Development of our analytics approach, capability, and tools
The work is highly varied, and the successful candidates will have the opportunity to enhance and take their skills to the next level by gaining strong consulting and business experience whilst developing their ability to manage work streams, projects, and budgets.
Roles and responsibilities
- Working in project teams to perform key steps in the data analysis process, ranging from data extraction, data preparation, develop analysis model and visualize results.
- Using data analytics tools and techniques to identify patterns, extract outliers, and perform analyses to address Audit risk.
- Developing data visualizations to display analyses to end users.
- Contribute to written deliverables and reporting of outcomes to audit engagement team and/or clients.
- Working in project teams to develop data analytics solutions and data-driven technology assets for Audit engagement team and external clients
- Developing solution features, following development best practices and architecture guidelines
- Testing and validating solutions
- Developing competence in a broad range of technologies and frameworks for managing all aspects of the data lifecycle
- Undertaking technical training to acquire and demonstrate expertise in data analysis and design and build of solutions
- Keeping abreast of developments across the data and analytics landscape, with the desire to translate cutting-edge techniques and technologies into our project outputs
- Take part in the development of an innovation culture within the team and promoting new ways of working
- Bachelor's Degree in quantitative fields such as Information Technology for Business, Statistics, Management Information System, Computer Science/Engineering, or related fields.
- 0 - 2 years (For Associate) and 3 - 4 years (For Senior) of experience in Data Analytic, Data Visualisation, or related fields.
- Experience in stages of data analytics lifecycle (identification, extraction, load, transform/shape, analyse, report)
- Experience with visualisation tools, familiar with Power BI will be advantage
- Critical thinking, with analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving expertise
- Foundation of statistical knowledge
- Experienced in Analytics Model coding using either Python / SQL / R
- Ability to work with cross functional teams, dive deep into the details.
- Strong communication skills, verbally and written in Thai and English
- Ability to take a leadership role when necessary
- Be mature, initiative with strong sense of teamwork
- Flexible to handle multiple tasks at the same time
- Fast learner and willing to learn
- Experience of solving issues and dealing with the uncertainty that can arise in project situations, including having a problem solving and can-do attitude