Salesforce Management Consultant
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Rank: All levels
KPMG’s Management Consulting group assists our clients identify and solve the challenges that stand in the way of their growth and progress. We will work with clients as colleagues, shoulder-to-shoulder, until we have delivered the results that matter to clients. Ideally, we create a better future for our clients and our people.
KPMG's Management Consulting group assists our clients in improving and transforming business performance through strategic and operational re-engineering and better leverage of technology investments. We help develop strategies relating Finance Transformation, Supply Chain Management, IT Strategy Implementation, Cost Optimization, Business Integration, Business Intelligence as well as ERP implementation services. Specifically, we are looking for someone who is familiar with Project Management Office (PMO) for large or complex system implementation.
- Work as an integral part of KPMG Management Consulting to execute process transformation, measurable improved operational performance, and organizational restructuring.
- Work with client businesses throughout the project lifecycle by leveraging business performance improvement approaches and frameworks and helping to ensure timely execution of project deliverables
- Lead and deliver large, complex client engagements that identify, design, and implement creative business and technology solutions for large companies.
- Provide service excellence by identifying key client business issues, determining client needs by supplementing the standard assessment techniques and tools with innovative approaches.
- Perform project management activities including development and management of project scope, schedules, budgets, risks, resources, quality, and delivery.
- Work with managers or senior managers to develop and present KPMG Advisory offerings to the market.
- Drive and support in the business development and presentation of proposals to client
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Information System, Computer Engineering or related field
- Minimum of 3-5 years relevant experience preferably within an advisory firm
- Working experience in process analysis, implementation or application management support activities focusing on CRM, sales and marketing, Finance & Accounting, Supply chain and ogistic.
- Process an analysis and improvement, process design, process management and process & technology integration experience
- Experience in Salesforce.com or large CRM system implementation preferred
- Experience in design and develop management dashboards using BI tools preferred
- Salesforce.com certified is a plus
- Strong communication and presentation capability
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and project management skills
- Proficiency in spoken and written Thai and some English.