Power Tech Risk Consultant
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Rank: Manager – Associate Director
We help our clients improve and transform the way they manage Technology and Cyber risks. We guide our clients shaping their vision for IT and Cyber risk management, enhancing their operating model, and powering operations with technology enabled solutions.
- Coordinate client discussions to establish GRC program and technology vision, strategy, and implementation roadmap.
- Design and document future state GRC processes, develop functional and technical requirements, and define solution architecture
- Develop, administrate, and configure GRC platforms and modules, test and deploy applications.
- Conduct end-user training and develop necessary documentation.
- Keeping abreast of developments across the GRC, IT Risk and Cyber Risk, Third Party Risk landscape, with the desire to translate cutting-edge techniques and technologies into our project outputs.
- Taking charge of project delivery: from initial client consultation to presentation of results, being responsible for the delivery of client facing projects; overseeing the solution design and architecture; managing a KPMG team of various sizes and abilities; being the main day to day point of contact for senior client contacts; and taking ownership and responsibility for seeing the project through to its completion.
- Leading delivery teams, giving clear directions, as well as positive and constructive feedback. Coaching less experienced staff and assisting in the development of others.
- Taking a proactive lead for knowledge management and sharing within a specialist team.
- Build trusted client relationships and assist in business development activities.
- Assist in proposal development, proof-of-concept (POC), pursuit management, and contribute to marketing activities
- Actively participate in practice and solution development, both in Thailand and at the regional level.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from an accredited university in Information Systems and Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information System, Technology Management, or a related discipline
- A minimum of five years’ experience in any Big Four or technology consulting firms involving GRC technology covering Security Policy Management, Security Compliance Management, Cyber Risk, Vendor Security Risk, Business Continuity, Data Privacy, Vulnerability Management, Security Incident Response Management and / or Issues Management
- A strong working knowledge of ServiceNow, OneTrust, RSA Archer and/or IBM Open Pages
- Competency in security frameworks including NIST CSF, NIST 800-53, ISO 27001, PCI
- Demonstrable interpersonal, facilitation and presentation skills to help clients navigate through complex Technology Risk and GRC challenges
- Consultative and interpersonal skills that have resulted in business relationships of impeccable trust, confidence, and results
- Demonstrative ability to develop and lead relationship building activities with client project executive sponsors which may span various functional areas
- Proficiency in spoken and written Thai and good English