Financial Management Consultant
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Rank: All levels
KPMG Financial Management Consultant (FMC) Services is part of Financial Services Advisory specializing in helping our clients improve the finance and accounting process. We work with finance and accounting directors, internal audit directors, IT directors and audit committees to develop a quality finance and accounting function that delivers strategic business assurance, identifies business opportunities, and enhances organizational value. The scope of FMC functions is Accounting conversion services, Digital Financial Reporting Advisory, Technical accounting advisory, Financial reporting process, Regulatory report Accounting and Governance, and Finance Transformation.
We are looking for an ambitious data analyst to work with our experienced insurance and banking focused professionals and focusing on the below:
- Work with the team in analyzing design of operational processes and control including testing effectiveness of control to identify ineffectiveness control in Finance and Accounting process.
- Support the team in assessing accounting standard’s requirement to identify gap and provide recommendations as a part of accounting conversion and technical accounting advisory
- Help the team in analyzing design of reporting template for regulatory and management purpose.
- At least 1 – 2 years (Associate), 3 – 4 years (Senior) related experience with a banking or insurance focus.
- Understand accounting knowledge demonstrated by high academic achievement in accounting subjects.
- Strong business awareness and an ability to identify audit issues from commercial transactions.
- Ability to quickly adapt to new situations and solve problems, exercise good judgement, and demonstrate professionalism
- Strong sense of client services, good communication skills and a sense of teamwork.
- Excellent verbal and Written communication skills in Thai and English