Cyber Security - Strategy & Governance
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Rank: All levels
Public and private organizations in various sectors worldwide now openly acknowledge that cyber-attacks are one of the most prevalent and high-impact risks they face. Dealing with cyber threats is a complex challenge. KPMG professionals recognize that cyber security is about risk management – not risk elimination.
We are looking for consultants to join our cyber team to focus on the below.
- Assist in planning, organizing and carrying out information security management, IT security design & implementation, IT security assessment assignments and Cyber Simulation exercise as assigned.
- Apply problem solving skills and deliver methodology on engagements.
- Develop excellent professional oral and written communication skills in order to establish working relationships with client personnel.
- Develop professional skills in various technology risk / security and privacy domains.
- Build industry knowledge to understand risk management issues relevant to that particular business.
- Exercise professional judgment on engagements by providing proactive solutions and recommendations.
- Provide recommendations for improved and enhanced business efficiency to clients
- 2+ years related experience
- Supported Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) and ISO performance in risk and control assessments for clients.
- Supported Cybersecurity Maturity Assessment for clients
- ISO27001/ITIL/ISO22301 certification an advantage.
- Bachelor’s or Masters degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or any other related field
- Excellent report writing skills in both English and Thai