These services are suitable for companies seeking to overcome operational or financial challenges and improve performance.
KPMG's team of specialists helps companies by identifying opportunities for strategic, operational, organizational and financial change and acting on them to achieve real results.
To achieve these objectives, KPMG assists in assessing the liquidity position and creating a stakeholder management plan and facilitates a focus on the key questions through the critical stages of change management.
- Option identification: What are the options available for providing value pockets?
- Stabilization: How can the business be stabilized based on its assessed financial position?
- Turnaround strategy: What are the financial paybacks of the various options (e.g. downsizing, downscoping, repositioning)?
- Execution: How can the turnaround plan be executed?
- Value realization: What risks and costs are associated with each path, including contingency plans?
Connect with us
- Find office locations kpmg.findOfficeLocations
- Social media @ KPMG kpmg.socialMedia
Stay up to date with what matters to you
Gain access to personalized content based on your interests by signing up today