These services are mainly addressed to one or more stakeholders of a company encountering financial challenges.
The objective of an Independent Business Review (IBR) is to provide stakeholders with assistance and independent advice on the options available for restructuring the company's financial liabilities and/or wider capital structure and thus to bring them into line with the underlying performance of the business.
The most important phases of an IBR are:
- Initial appraisal analysis (understanding the business and its drivers of performance);
- Review of current financial position;
- Business plan (commercial and strategy) review;
- Forecast financial position of the company;
- Assessment of options available to stakeholders considering the market conditions.
Connect with us
- Find office locations kpmg.findOfficeLocations
- Social media @ KPMG kpmg.socialMedia
Stay up to date with what matters to you
Gain access to personalized content based on your interests by signing up today