This is an out-of-court solution applicable to a business experiencing financial difficulties and can be accessed by the stakeholders or by the company itself.
KPMG helps improve the financing structure of a company, based on thorough understanding of the complex landscape of borrowers, lenders and shareholders, careful management of stakeholder communications, an assessment of the short-term liquidity requirements and the formulation of the actions that are likely to quickly preserve value and address potential risks to stability.
KPMG's team of specialists helps the company focus on the key questions throughout the process of achieving sustainable financial change.
- Appraisal and stabilization: Has the company enough liquidity to keep operating?
- Options assessment: What has gone wrong and how should it be fixed?
- Intra-stakeholder negotiations: What must be done to keep everyone engaged in negotiations?
- Development of options: What sustainable capital structure offers the best prospect of success?
- Implementation: How should all stakeholder positions be reconciled in order to implement the new capital structure?
- Ongoing monitoring: How should it be ensured that the business is supported through its recovery?
Connect with us
- Find office locations kpmg.findOfficeLocations
- Social media @ KPMG kpmg.socialMedia
Stay up to date with what matters to you
Gain access to personalized content based on your interests by signing up today