Representation of taxpayers in disputes with tax authorities and before administrative courts
Disputes with tax authorities
Polish tax and fiscal law is subject to constant changes. Taxpayers often fail to keep up with the latest amendments.
Polish tax and fiscal law is subject to constant changes.
This, in connection with unclear regulations, results in high risk of non-compliance of the Taxpayers actions with the requirements of the tax law. It also means that the tax authorities are often free to seek additional income for the State Treasury.
In practice, there are often situations, where unclear tax regulations are construed by the tax authorities to a taxpayer’s disadvantage.
KPMG offers professional support in helping your enterprise access all the available instruments aiming at defending the interests of the taxpayer in disputes with the tax authorities in wide range of situations.
KPMG may assist in:
- Representation in tax audits, tax proceedings and customs proceedings
- Representation in enforcement proceedings
- Representation before the administrative courts
- Representation in fiscal penal proceedings
- Representation before the civil and penal courts
- Representation before the Court of Justice of the European Union
- Constitutional Claim and representation in proceedings before the Constitutional Court.
Connect with us
- Find office locations kpmg.findOfficeLocations
- Social media @ KPMG kpmg.socialMedia