KPMG offers a range of tax planning services aimed at lowering the total tax burden for the day to day business activity of our clients.
KPMG offers a range of tax planning services aimed at lowering the total tax burden...
KPMG offers a range of tax planning services aimed at lowering the total tax burden for both the day to day business activity of our clients, as well as ensuring the efficient taxation of business transactions and personal wealth.
Our services include:
- planning tax efficient remuneration systems for employees and management board members (specifically with regard to minimising the income tax and social security burden), both with regard to Polish tax residents and foreigners,
- offering tax efficient options for providing additional benefits to employees (company cars, mobile phones, pension plans, medical plans, sport and leisure etc.),
- drafting and implementing equity compensation plans (SOP, SAR, RSU etc.) and other motivational remuneration plans (including motivational plans based on derivative financial instruments),
- planning tax efficient transactions and structures for Polish business owners (business exits/sales, holding structures, use of low taxation jurisdictions).
Connect with us
- Find office locations kpmg.findOfficeLocations
- Social media @ KPMG kpmg.socialMedia
Partner, Head of Tax in CEE, Head of Personal Income Tax Services in Poland, KPMG in Poland, Warsaw
Andrzej specializes in income tax, including international aspects of taxation.
Partner, Tax, Global Mobility Services, KPMG in Poland, Warsaw
Mateusz has many years of professional experience in KPMG’s Global Mobility Services.