Advice with regard to International secondments (to and from Poland)
Advice with regard to International secondments
We have seen an increasing trend for Polish and foreign entities to send staff to work internationally.
We have seen an increasing trend for entities to send staff to work internationally.
In such cases, the provisions of both Polish and International tax law need to be complied with, and the employee and employer need to ensure that they comply with a range of obligations arising from labour law and social security legislation
Bearing in mind the above, we offer the following services:
- Advice with regard to choosing the most appropriate structure for the assignment (choice of entity the employee will be formally employed by, intercompany recharges of secondment costs, tax equalization, medical insurance and other issues),
- Immigration and work permit assistance in both Poland and other countries,
- Drafting employment contracts and other types of arrangements (for example management contracts),
- Tax and social security registration,
- Assistance with relocation to and from Poland,
- Provision of information brochures for inbound and outbound personnel,
- Comprehensive tax and social security compliance assistance.
Connect with us
- Find office locations kpmg.findOfficeLocations
- Social media @ KPMG kpmg.socialMedia
Partner, Head of Tax in CEE, Head of Personal Income Tax Services in Poland, KPMG in Poland, Warsaw
Andrzej specializes in income tax, including international aspects of taxation.
Partner, Tax, Global Mobility Services, KPMG in Poland, Warsaw
Mateusz has many years of professional experience in KPMG’s Global Mobility Services.