"KPMG Tax Weekly Review" is a weekly summary of the most recent tax developments, prepared by KPMG in Poland.
Do you want to receive our "KPMG Tax Weekly Review" and stay up to date with our latest publications and events? Register now at home.kpmg/pl/subscriptions and subscribe to subjects of your choice.
Email Tax Knowledge Management Team
In the latest issue:
- Bill bringing CIT amendments to the Polish Deal program submitted before the Sejm
- Clearance opinion on mergers through acquisition
- Further extension of the excise duty exemption for plug-in electric vehicles
- Framework schedule of the call for proposals under the Recovery and Resilience Plan for Poland
- Anti-inflation shield to remain in force until the end of the year
- Rules for charging depreciation write-downs of R&D prototypes into eligible costs
- Robotization relief also to apply to robots acquired before 2022
- PIT consequences of the employee’s accommodation fees being covered by their employer