KPMG’s Corporate Governance Maturity Assessment Tool is designed to assist management in assessing the maturity of an organization’s corporate governance processes. The goal is to promote alignment with applicable regulations in the UAE and leading practices across the following areas:
- Governance operating model
- Selection and nomination of senior management and board members
- Governance culture
- Secretariat policies and procedures
- Governance reporting and disclosures
This assessment is based on our experience, research and interactions with various types of entities across the UAE.
Benefits of using this tool may include:
- Flexibility: Caters to organizations across various sectors, including banks and major financial institutions, government entities, publicly listed companies, family owned groups and branches of global entities
- Free of cost
- Easy to navigate
- On the spot results
For support on using and interpreting the results of this tool, please do not hesitate to contact us.