Executives are under relentless pressure to identify various underlying risks before they materialize. They need to understand how these risks influence commercial decision-making and the formulation of business strategies.
KPMG's Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) methodology provides a structured and holistic approach to manage the uncertainties that businesses face. It relies on the development of robust internal mechanisms for gathering, analyzing, monitoring and understanding the relevant information.
Our ERM services include:
- Advising on and developing the ERM framework
- Enterprise Risk Assessment – risk profile and risk register
- ERM Quality Performance Review – assess gaps and areas of improvement in existing ERM practices including ERM maturity assessment
- ERM Risk Updates Services – risk management policies and procedures, risk profile and risk register
- ERM training and workshop
- Risk-based strategies