Our Infrastructure, Strategy & Operations teams focus on fundamental business issues — managing risk, increasing revenues and controlling costs — which all organizations, in all industries, should address in order to flourish. We help companies identify risks and optimize operations that are used to support their strategic business objectives and financial goals.
Organizations have a range of options to help them manage and improve performance, including process and control design, shared services models and outsourcing. Our professionals seek to empower clients to make better business decisions — decisions that are at the heart of successful business transformation and change management efforts.
We bring extensive experience and work collaboratively with clients, advising them on:
- Managing and reducing materials costs
- Optimizing overall internal supply chain costs
- Reducing supply chain risk
- Improving service to the customer
- Product design efficiency
KPMG can assist our clients with:
- Rapid value procurement
- Working capital management
- Supply chain optimization
- Business integration
- Customer management