The business world is becoming increasingly intricate. In today’s complex and competitive economic environment, it is essential to get the most out of your finance and payroll functions. This requires flexible, creative, and cost-effective solutions that equip you with the information and resources necessary to run your business.
The Corporate Accounting Advisory Services (CAAS) team within our Advisory function is made up of over 40 professionals. Over the years, our multi-disciplinary team has supported numerous companies operating within a wide spectrum of different business sectors. Our competent staff compliment, technical knowledge and industry experience enable us to provide you with specially tailored services that fit your needs and your budget.
What services does our Corporate Accounting Advisory Services function provide?
- require specific technical advice to get the right accounting solution in an ever more complex accounting environment;
- wish to fully outsource your accounting or payroll function;
- are looking for a stop-gap solution to fill a void within the finance team following the sudden absence of a key staff member or an increase in the operations of the company;
- want to improve the quality of your accounting information or would like more management information from your accounting;
- are looking for virtual collaboration to provide support to the function’s CFO or to extend the existing resources within your finance team; and
- wish to transform your finance function by streamlining operations to get the most out of it.
Through one or a combination of our service lines, we help your finance function better sustain the needs of the business to enable it to achieve its full potential, by providing support to the finance function in terms of:
- Staff management
- Technical knowledge on complex transactions
- Quality of information
Why Choose KPMG?
We focus on adding value to your business
Your company’s performance is our priority. We will focus on your interests and provide you with regular feedback. As a result, you will gain better insight into the financial position and the performance of your company.
We are your partner, not just a provider
Our goal is to be more than simply a service provider. We aim to be a partner that responds proactively to your needs. We will connect with you at both the operational and managerial level so that you can turn to us at any time with any issues you may have.
We focus on your particular needs
We do not provide standardised services to our clients, but rather adapt our services to meet our clients’ requirements. So whether you require accounting supervision for one day per month or large-scale outsourcing services, our offering can be tailored to accommodate your specific needs.
We provide the skills you require
We make a significant investment in our employees to ensure that they have a thorough understanding of the rules. This enables them to perform their tasks competently and efficiently. In conjunction with the audit, tax and advisory functions, we could be your trusted advisors in all aspects of your business. We allow you to benefit from the skills and knowledge of the global network of KPMG member firms.
We help to reduce risk
No matter what services you require, we provide continued and ongoing access to accounting resources. Issues such as a potential loss of productivity due to illness, absence or departure of employees are taken out of your hands. During our work we maintain strict confidentiality and always adhere to applicable legislation.