Latest edition – H2 2020
2020 was a gamechanger. Words became action as the global pandemic made digitalization a critical priority for businesses of every shape and size. The same can be said for incumbent financial institutions, and most importantly, for consumers.
The changes we have seen this year will not likely stop when COVID-19 wanes. Around the world, people and businesses recognize the importance of agility and responsiveness. Companies across the financials services spectrum now understand what is at stake if they do not embrace digital innovation.
Whether you are the founder of a fintech or the CEO of an incumbent financial institution, it is time to ask: How can we use this once-in-a-lifetime moment to create the future we desire?
Explore the sections
Download Pulse of Fintech H2'20
VC investment in fintech more than doubles in second half of 2020 – expected to remain strong into 2021.
Download this edition for:
- Global and regional analysis with key investment data and insights
- Top fintech trends for 2021 and beyond
- Interview with Bill Borden, Corporate Vice President, Worldwide Financial Services, Microsoft
- Fintech segment insights for a deeper dive into payments, insurtech, regtech, wealthtech, cybersecurity, blockchain and cryptocurrency
- Spotlight article on data management
To learn more about the analysis and topics raised in this edition, or to discuss your organization's unique fintech agenda and roadmap, please contact your local KPMG advisors or the contributors in this publication.
Get in touch
Partner, Advisory Services
KPMG in Malta