The AML team within KPMG’s Risk Consulting department has extensive AML/CFT expertise and includes Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists (“CAMS”), as well as seasoned professionals, who have worked on a variety of AML assignments. The team includes former regulatory examiners, who bring valuable perspectives to AML engagements. The team has managed several large AML projects for both local and international clients, and actively assists clients with compliance issues through audits, monitoring, training and ongoing advisory engagements.
The services offered by the AML team include the following:
- Assistance in the design of the licensee’s AML/CFT programme, the licensee’s Business Risk Assessment (“BRA”) and Customer Risk Assessment (“CRA”);
- Provision of independent AML/CFT audits and remedial services and provision of recommendations for improvement;
- Assistance in the drafting of AML/CFT policies and procedures so as to be in line with the applicable regulatory framework;
- Design and delivery of tailored and focused AML/CFT training aimed at various levels including the Board of Directors and Senior Management;
- Assistance with responding to regulatory inspections and requests;
- Assistance with the preparation of regulatory returns such as the Risk Evaluation Questionnaire (“REQ”);
- Secondments, both at a junior or senior level, either on a short-term or long-term basis; and,
- Provision of other customer due diligence (“CDD”) and AML consultancy services.
Click below for further service information
KPMG’s Risk Consulting AML/CFT team helps you understand how money launderers and the financiers of terrorism exploit vulnerabilities in your firm.
KPMG’s AML/CFT team help clients understand money laundering and terrorism exploitation.