IT Advisory Services
IT Advisory Services
An effective, well-managed IT system is one of the most valuable business advantages an organization can secure.
An effective, well-managed IT system is one of the most valuable business advantages an...
An effective, well-managed IT system is one of the most valuable business advantages an organization can secure. The right technology, implemented properly, appropriately managed and monitored, can lead to significant gains in growth and efficiency. It is essential to get sound business advice to ensure technology risks are managed. IT is challenging to get right and expensive to get wrong — not only in terms of dollars spent, but also in lost efficiency and potential regulatory infringements.
How can KPMG help.
We work with clients to analyze business technology issues within their businesses. A client might approach us for assistance with:
- Developing an appropriate IT strategy - we work with clients to develop a clear IT strategy that fully supports their business objectives
- Sourcing - we offer guidance on the most appropriate strategies for outsourcing or offshoring IT services, and ensure that effective controls are implemented
- Cost optimization - we work with clients to help identify the most effective ways to take costs out of a business
- Logistics and supply chain issues - we examine various aspects of processes and technology, and make recommendations for helping to optimize efficiency. This is one of the areas where IT can have the greatest impact
- Regulatory and compliance - we are well placed to assist organizations with regulatory and compliance needs. We have a great deal of experience in identifying and controlling financial and operational risks embedded in business systems
- Internal audit - we are able to enhance your Internal Audit function by providing skilled IT professionals who can assess and evaluate IT-related risks that can impact your business
We understand the need to keep pace with technology and take advantage of the tremendous opportunities offered by technological innovation, but we are also aware of the risks involved and the responsibility at the Board level to control these risks. We focus on the business impact of technology rather than systems implementation, and we are not tied to any hardware or software suppliers. As a result, our advice is independent and geared to the specific needs of each client.