Medium-size businesses and Family Groups
Medium businesses and Family Groups
KPMG Monaco is a historic leader in the Monegasque marketplace for medium-size businesses and family groups.
KPMG Monaco is a historic leader in the Monegasque marketplace for SMEs and family groups.
Building on the historic position of the KPMG GLD & Associés Monaco Monegasque, and strengthened by the experience and know-how of the KPMG global network, our development is now focused on family groups, small and medium business leaders in Principality and surrounding regions, and finally innovative technology-based companies.
Start Up - Takeover
You work with the creators and buyers of companies to help them succeed in their project by carrying out very diverse missions :
- You challenge the projects of the creators-buyers.
- You bring your experience to guide them.
- You favor obtaining financing.
- You advise them on the optimal legal and tax status.
- You help to benefit from existing support and specific tax regimes.
- You are the first point of contact for SMEs and you enable them to boost their performance.
- You ensure the relevance and transparency of financial information.
- You prepare the annual accounts and you carry out the accounting audit or the consolidation of the accounts.
- You participate in the financial communication of the company.
- You are closely involved in improving performance.
- You set up piloting activities.
- You intervene on the organization, the information system, the change.
- You improve cash management.
Objective : growth
- You support your clients in their external growth operations by helping the various interlocutors involved in the project to reason and work on reliable and objective accounting and financial data.
- You promote good management of innovative projects and contribute to their financing.
- You connect leaders to our global network and support international projects.
- You advise your clients during external growth operations
Transfer - Transmission
- You can accompany your client until the sale or transfer of his business.
- You facilitate the transmission of the company by anticipating it and preparing future generations.
- You advise the manager when he decides to sell his business.
Recognizing the issues and issues specific to each sector of activity, KPMG favors the acquisition of sector-specific skills to enable our stakeholders to be interlocutors recognized by their clients (health, construction, tourism / hotel / leisure, franchise) .