KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services. We work closely with our clients, helping them to mitigate risks and grasp opportunities.
KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services. We work closely with our clients...
Armine Movsisjana, Managing Partner
Rainers Vilāns, Partner, Audit
Evija Šturca, Partner, Advisory
Steve Austwick, Partner, Tax
Ilze Berga, Partner, Tax
Irēna Lejiņa, Director, Tax
Our office: firstname.lastname@example.org or +371 67 03 80 00
KPMG in Latvia
Since incorporation in 1994, the Latvian member firm has grown into one of the largest professional services firms in Latvia. As part of continued growth in 2020, KPMG member firms in Latvia and Lithuania joined KPMG in Sweden. Combined KPMG practices in Sweden, Latvia and Lithuania employ 2000 staff who offer the following:
- Access by clients to a wider group of service professionals with specific industry and service line knowledge;
- Extended product portfolio and a wider range of services enabling KPMG to meet client needs;
- Consistent standards of service and approach throughout the region;
- Coordinated support to foreign investors entering the Baltic and Nordic markets as well as to existing clients with business interests in the Baltics and the Nordic region of KPMG, including Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway and Sweden.
KPMG operates as a global network of independent member firms offering audit, tax and advisory services; working closely with clients, helping them to mitigate risks and grasp opportunities.
Member firms' clients include business corporations, governments and public sector agencies and not-for-profit organizations. They look to KPMG for a consistent standard of service based on high order professional capabilities, industry insight and local knowledge.
KPMG member firms can be found in 145 countries. Collectively they employ more than 236,000 people across a range of disciplines.
Sustaining and enhancing the quality of this professional workforce is KPMG's primary objective. Wherever we operate we want our firms to be no less than the professional employers of choice.
We contribute to the effective functioning of international capital markets. We support reforms that strengthen the markets' credibility and their social responsibility. We believe that similar reform must extend to the professional realm.
Connect with us
- Find office locations kpmg.findOfficeLocations
- Social media @ KPMG kpmg.socialMedia