At KPMG, we believe that diversity is a strength and that everyone deserves to feel safe, recognized and heard, regardless of their sexual orientation or gender identity. We’re committed to promoting awareness and taking action to support our LGBTQ+ communities.
We’re committed to supporting the KPMG LGBTQ+ community through ongoing initiatives year-round, and this month we’re focused on conversations around allyship, intersectionality, ESG, safe spaces and acceptance.
People from across KPMG share how they feel safe as a member of the LGBTQ+ community and the ability to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
KPMG in the US Pride@KPMG on community
A conversation on visibility with KPMG in Ireland
QueerSpace from KPMG in Denmark turn the tables
Working for an organization that is passionate about supporting my community, and that champions bringing your whole self to work, makes me feel proud to work at KPMG.
Chair, Global Pride@KPMG
How we’re supporting our LGBTQ+ communities
At a global level, we are supporting our LGBTQ+ communities in a number of ways including:
- Launched last year during Pride Month, our global LGBTQ+ Inclusion Statement sets the tone for our organization at the global level, presenting a unified voice on our support and commitments for our LGBTQ+ people and communities.
- Globally, we encourage all our people to become active allies by continuing to educate themselves through listening to the voices and lived experiences of others through our KPMG Global Pride learning summits.
- KPMG member firms continue to appoint Pride Partner Champions, who are KPMG leaders aligned with their Pride Networks and responsible for championing their firm’s LGBTQ+ inclusion efforts both inside and outside of the workplace.
- Our global LGBTQ+ inclusion network, Pride@KPMG, plays a pivotal role in creating a sense of belonging through community and building allyship across the organization.
- We are members of Out Leadership, Business for LGBTQ+ Equality.
- KPMG International is a signatory to the UN Human Rights Office Standards of Conduct for Business, tackling discrimination against Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans and Intersex People.
Global Pride@KPMG is KPMG’s global LGBTQ+ inclusion network with KPMG LGBTQ+ allies across countries and territories, in addition to thousands of people who are part of local KPMG Pride networks. From Inclusion & Diversity professionals and country-based Pride network leaders to client-facing Partners and Consultants, Global Pride@KPMG strives to help every LGBTQ+ person across our global organization to feel safe and included. Working with local Pride networks, Global Pride@KPMG connects people, shares learning and support systems and helps all KPMG firms harness the opportunities that diversity brings.
For more information
Global Head of Inclusion, Diversity & Equity