Challenges and opportunities due to global instability
7 December 2017, 8:30AM - 1:00PM, IST Tel Aviv, Israel
The Forum was held in cooperation with Fischer Behar Chen Well Orion & Co law firm and the Board Leadership Center at the Dan Hotel in Tel Aviv.
The Israeli Board Leadership Center invited a variety of directors to the conference to discuss whether we are actually "Reading the map correctly?" and to talk about challenges and opportunities around the board table in light of the global instability.
Some of the topics on the day's agenda:
- Strategy in a changing world
- "A winning team"
- The Board's challenges in defining the investment policy
- Board of Directors Updates
- Brainstorming: challenges, opportunities and stakeholders
- Behind me, to my side and in front of me - how not to stand still in the era of integrated markets
- The real estate market - Where do we go?