From start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, technology and media companies worldwide aim to secure their market position through disruptive innovation. As new technologies are adopted around the world, it has become increasingly important for the leaders in these sectors to understand the complexity and business transformation impact of rolling out these new products and services.
How KPMG can help
KPMG has an outstanding record working with indigenous and multinational technology and media companies of all sizes and can help your business address the opportunities and risks that change brings. Our deep industry knowledge and experience means we can help you manage the challenges you face.
What we do
We work with you to ensure that you:
- Structure your businesses appropriately, including outsourcing and changing revenue and distribution models
- Exploit your intellectual property effectively, including R&D tax credits
- Manage your global transfer pricing
- Apply the right accounting standards and principles (IFRS, Irish GAAP and US GAAP)
- Ensure compliance with Sarbanes Oxley and other regulations
- Create and manage shareholder wealth in the most effective manner
- Get the best out of cross-border assignees, including tax planning, visas, pensions, share schemes and legal matters
- Receive the best audit and risk advisory services
- Access the most suitable internal audit services
- Make informed M&A decisions from pre-deal through to post-merger integration.
Get in touch
To explore how KPMG can help your company thrive, please contact Anna Scally, Head of Technology & Media.
Partner, Head of Technology and Media
KPMG in Ireland