At KPMG we put life before work and ensure that you get time to do the things you love. We offer a market-leading compensation package through our Core Benefits, Flexible Benefits and Wellbeing Programme.
We take leisure time seriously
From get-togethers and team away-days to hockey, golf and athletics, there are plenty of ways for you to enjoy downtime with your colleagues across the firm.
We cater for all tastes with concerts, table quizzes, summer and Christmas parties, nights at the theatre, team events and welcome nights as part of our fun-filled social calendar. When it comes to sport, you can choose between intra-corporate hockey, soccer and tag rugby leagues, GAA matches, golf events, tennis tournaments, sailing and athletics competitions.
The competition can even go global. Our annual international sporting tournaments allow you to pit yourself against KPMG offices overseas in hockey, tennis, soccer, volleyball and rugby.
- Flexible Friday initiative – 3:30pm finish in June, July & August
- Subsidised staff restaurant
- 3pm finish on Friday before bank holiday weekends
- Disability income protection & life assurance cover
- Access to KPMG’s pension scheme
You can tailor your benefits to suit your personal circumstances. Some of the benefits you can purchase include:
- Additional annual leave
- Travel, health and dental plans
- Tax-saver commuter ticket
We will support you in both your personal and work life. The benefits include:
- Employee discount scheme and corporate offers e.g. gym membership
- Sports & Social clubs e.g. Running, Rugby, Golf, Cycling, Tennis, Hockey, Sailing and more
- VDU eye testing
- Flu vaccinations
- Cycle to work scheme
- Confidential Employee Assistance Programme
- Banking at work, with 5 banks offering financial advice
- Regular seminars on wellness-related topics e.g. exercise, diet, mental health
Future of Work
We are re-designing our people-centric future with innovative thinking and open-mindedness, and this will involve flexible working from the office, client locations and home.
To do this we are taking a principles-led approach rather than hard and fast rules. These principals are based around Trust, Flexibility & Wellbeing, Client-Driven, People Development and Open-mindedness. Our principles along with our values will guide us as we navigate the future.
We are working with each of the business areas to help them identify what ways they will work together in the future. Agreeing asynchronous and synchronous ways of working, how we will preserve our culture and how we will lead and train people.