Advisory Graduate Recruitment Program 2023
The application process of the candidates, by sending a CV to www.justjobs.gr, was completed on September 17, 2023
The application process of the candidates, was completed on September 17, 2023
Find Opportunity Everywhere with KPMG
Our Program’s job-advert was live and remained active throughout the summer period as we are searching to recruit competent graduates to join our Consulting and Deal Advisory teams.
If you wish to send your CV to us, we inform you that we accept candidate applications all year round by sending an email to email@example.com
KPMG is more than a professional services Firm; it is a family of creative problem solvers who are making a difference! We see a world of opportunities – one where enterprises and individuals have the insights they need to shift and succeed. We Inspire Confidence and Empower Change. Our Teams sparking outcomes that align with our values, Integrity, Excellence, Courage, Together, For Better.
As an Advisor, you will be working with highly experienced professionals on challenging engagements while using cutting edge technologies. Supported by a community of professionals who value difference and cares about you, you’ll have the chance to follow a vast, personalized learning path, with internal and external training, developing the skills you need for a brilliant career!
Our Advisory professionals come from a wide range of disciplines, equipped with skills and experience to assist our clients in dealing effectively with business growth, technology, governance, and performance issues.
Apply across a wide breadth of areas:
Click below on each Service to find out more!
Participate in design and implementation of ERP transformation projects, performing business analysis, solution design, system configuration and testing for business transformation in various areas, including Financials, Supply Chain/Logistics, etc.
Participate in the design and implementation of Data & Analytics, Data Science and AI solutions. Automate business processes by performing business analysis, solution design and implementation using Robotic Process Automation (RPA) technologies.
Participate in technology transformation and other projects related to the CIO Agenda: Shape the IT operating model, design its processes, ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and effective management IT-related risks. Support the adoption of Agile practices, enable efficient project management across the system development lifecycle. Design the digital and cloud strategy, draft the enterprise architecture and guide the implementation of advanced service models.
Design cyber solutions and monitor their implementation to ensure compliance to business and functional requirements, as well as technical specifications. Participate in technical security assessments and cyber incident response engagements. Analyze data from clients to identify threat actors, indicators of compromise and indicators of attack. Participate in IT systems’ audit engagements, either as an external or internal IT auditor on behalf of clients. Obtain and analyze evidence, assess IT environment and its effectiveness in protecting critical information and ensure its completeness and accuracy. Audit and assess IT controls for assurance and attestation (SOC) engagements.
Participate in financial risk model development and validation projects (including the use of Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning techniques), implementation of regulatory frameworks, development of risk analytics tools and financial derivatives pricing models, calculation of regulatory capital under Basel frameworks, development and review of risk policies and processes, and integration of ESG frameworks in Banking. The financial risk types covered include Credit Risk, Market Risk, Counterparty Credit Risk, Operational Risk, and Liquidity Risk.
Participate in challenging projects to help companies improve their competitive position, though new and innovative ideas which create competitive advantage, and maintain their profitability. Indicatively these could include the evaluation of new business opportunities, the design of market entry and operating strategies, the identification of key cost areas to optimize business processes and reduce costs of doing business, in order to improve the profitability and the competitive position, the identification of automation opportunities to streamline operations and the process modelling.
Be involved in challenging engagements on sustainability matters and other major ESG topics / focus areas (Environmental, Social & Governance) from establishing sustainability strategy, facilitating materiality surveys and stakeholders’ engagement, documenting process narratives with respect to sustainability, designing ESG reporting according to international standards and frameworks and more.
Participate in the design of performance and reward management systems, assessment and development centers and, contribute in the development and digitalization of training programs.
KPMG's Deal Advisory Services offer a comprehensive range of expertise to support clients in various aspects of their business transactions. Our Transaction Services team provides in-depth analysis and due diligence to help clients make informed decisions. With our Mergers & Acquisitions expertise, we guide clients through the intricacies of deal structuring and execution. Our Valuations and Financial Modelling services provide accurate assessments of assets and financial projections. In cases of re-structuring, our dedicated team assists clients in navigating complex challenges. Additionally, our Foren-sic services help uncover and prevent fraud, while our Accounting Advisory team ensures compliance and sound financial reporting. With Portfolio Solutions, we assist clients in optimizing their investment portfolios. Lastly, our Real Estate specialists provide strategic insights and guidance for property-related transactions.
The ideal candidates are creative spirits and natural team players with quality focus. The appointed candidates will be actively involved in challenging projects, delivering impact while inspiring trust in their dealings with colleagues and clients.
- A Bachelor in various fields, such as Engineering, Technology, Mathematics, Economics, Accounting, Finance, Business, or relative subjects.
- A Master of numerical or analytical orientation (for example Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science, Business) would be considered an asset.
- No more than three years of professional working experience. Internships within leading multinational firms would be highly appreciated.
- Certificate of Proficiency or proven knowledge of the English language is a must.
- Competent user of MS Office.
- Submit your application to KPMG Advisory Graduate Recruitment Program 2023 Job-post.
- Applicants fulfilling the program’s requirements will then receive an invitation to attend the KPMG Assessment Day.
- Following steps involve taking a personality questionnaire as well as attending a virtual interview with KPMG professionals.
Employee Value Proposition
Your insight can create opportunities for you and contribute to a better future. Do work that matters, supported by a community that values difference and cares about you. Gain learning that will last you a lifetime and be recognized for the impact you make.
- Do work that matters! Every day, in ways big and small, make a meaningful and positive difference for clients, people and the communities we serve. Help us create opportunity in a world of increasing complexity.
- Come as you are! Your unique experiences and perspectives belong here. Both individually and as a team, you will understand and value the differences that lead to stronger insights and innovation.
- Thrive with us! Build relationships with colleagues who take care of each other. You will have the KPMG community at your side, providing the support you need to be at your best and create opportunities for yourself and others.
- Learn for a lifetime! Grow your own way in an environment where learning is continuous. Feed your curiosity, work with the best on emerging practices and technologies, and gain an advantage for life.
- Make your mark! Your aspirations and initiative make KPMG better. Wherever you work, be recognized for the impact you make, the leadership you show, and the success you create with others.