KPMG firms are some of the leading financial advisers to the Investment Management industry.
KPMG firms’ are some of the leading financial advisers in Investment Management
The Gibraltar investment management industry is a thriving part of the international business community and we are delighted to work with our clients towards their continuing success.
The principal benefits for fund managers and administrators to set up in Gibraltar are:
- 10% corporate profits of all managers and administrators
- No VAT
- Low operating costs
- Quick set up time for new funds
- Attractive tax rate for individuals with specialist skills
The Financial Supervision Commission is responsible for the licensing and regulation of fund managers as well as the authorisation of collective investment schemes (mutual funds).
KPMG in Gibraltar provides comprehensive audit, tax and advisory services to mutual funds, unit trusts, private investment partnerships, hedge funds and investment managers and advisers in Gibraltar. In particular, we can offer advice and guidance in areas such as:
- Establishment of funds
- Acquisitions and due diligence
- Growth strategy
- Regulatory interpretation and support
- Derivatives and risk management (including liquidity, tax and regulatory issues)
- Proactive tax advice
- Fund liquidationsr
- Restructuring of banks, captive insurance companies and private companies
KPMG’s international network of dedicated investment funds professionals spans many countries and jurisdictions. This network allows KPMG in Gibraltar to access the professional skills in both established and emerging markets including Bahamas, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Canada, Cayman Islands, Germany, Guernsey, Hong Kong, Ireland, Isle of Man, Jersey, Luxembourg, Malta, Mauritius, Netherlands Antilles, the UK and the USA.
Connect with us
- Find office locations kpmg.findOfficeLocations
- Social media @ KPMG kpmg.socialMedia