When doing business across borders, managing your international tax position is becoming increasingly complex in the ever-changing tax environment.
How can our International Tax Team assist you?
The International Tax Team can assist you with the mapping of tax consequences of all potential business transactions with a cross-border element, and we can also assist you with identifying opportunities and optimising the tax position. Together with our strong worldwide network of KPMG tax colleagues, we can cover almost every inch of the planet. We will provide you with an overview of the tax consequences and opportunities in terms of local taxes, withholding taxes and reporting duties. We can e.g. assist you with:
- Reviewing any potential investment outside Denmark or investment in Denmark. We can assist you with the structuring from A-to-Z, advice regarding your investment or planned business activity in order to obtain an effective tax structure, whether you are a large institutional or industrial investor or a small enterprise making inbound or outbound investments to or from Denmark.
- Dealings with and rulings made by the Danish tax authorities and– through our local KPMG colleagues – facilitating negotiations with foreign tax authorities with respect to the local tax consequences on inbound and outbound investments in those relevant jurisdictions.
- Monitoring your tax position by providing you with updates on international tax developments tailored to your needs.
How can you benefit?
Our International Tax Team has many years' experience in international tax matters. This means that we are able to provide clear and solid advisory services tailored to specifically address your company's needs and concerns. In that lies the key to optimising your tax position, minimising your risks and costs and ultimately minimising internal business process burdens and still comply with both national and international legislation. In choosing us, you will experience and benefit from the personality and agility of a small firm and the skills of a big one.
Why choose us?
Our International Tax team consists of some of Denmark's most well-renowned and experienced specialists within our field combined with a team of promising young talents. Together, we share a passion for providing top-of-class strategies, keeping on top of international tax developments and thinking sustainability into the advice which we provide. With more than 160,000 dedicated KPMG colleagues within our field, we are truly global. In KPMG International's global Network of member firms, you can access leading market/industry specialists in all areas for discussions on industry insight and trends.
Connect with us
- Find office locations kpmg.findOfficeLocations
- Social media @ KPMG kpmg.socialMedia