Webinar: Goodbye to physical vouchers - hello to digital storage!
Webinar about the reform of the Accounting Act and new requirements for reporting on gender composition.
Webinar about the reform of the Accounting Act and new requirements for reporting.
The Accounting Act will be updated with a focus on digitalization and changed submission deadlines for annual reports. This means that companies per. January 1, 2023 will store vouchers digitally. At the same time, the requirements for reporting on gender composition have been expanded.
The webinar will last 45 minutes, followed by a 15-minute Q&A where you have the opportunity to ask questions.
At the webinar you will hear about the most relevant changes to the new requirements. We will guide you through the following points:
- New requirement for description of the accounting system
- Requirements for digital storage of accounting materials
- Requirements for digital accounting systems
- New requirement for setting target figures for other management teams
- New requirement for a 5-year overview with the number of management members
- Removal of a number of derogations for the gender composition
- Q&A session
Date and time: Thursday 5 May 2022 at 13.00-14.00