Florian Geiger is an expert in national and international tax advice on corporate acquisitions and disposals as well as corporate restructuring. He has many years of experience in national and cross-border corporate transactions, tax due diligence, tax structuring, including tax-oriented financing, and in tax advice in the context of restructuring.
In recent years, Florian Geiger has mainly advised clients in the automotive, mechanical and plant engineering, health care and renewable energy sectors.
Recent publications by Florian Geiger:
- Geiger/Kurrle, Pillar Two - Treatment of Intra-Group Transactions, Ubg 2023, 195.
- Geiger/Biehlmaier, Option model in transactions - everything as usual?, Ubg 2021, 555
- Geiger/Kurrle, Putting an end to the Swiss sandwich - Tax challenges and solutions in eliminating a sandwich structure, Ubg 2021, 408
- Geiger/Schaaf, The adjustment of impaired (shareholder) loans - new possibilities and limits, Ubg 2020, 132
- Geiger/Kurrle, Earn-out clauses in the context of the sale of shares in a corporation, Ubg 2019, 495
- Geiger, Tax acquisition structuring - current trends, DStR 2019, 850
- Co-author of Supplement No. 5/2011 to: Der Betrieb, Acquisitions in the BRIC and Selected Next-Eleven Countries (N11).