Hong Kong Tax Alert
Hong Kong Tax Alert
This is an adhoc newsletter covering topical tax issues in Hong Kong.
- Issue 13: The Financial Secretary announces further relief measures to support enterprises and employment
- Issue 12: Hong Kong and Macau signed a comprehensive double taxation arrangement
- Issue 11: Economic Substance Law in the British Virgin Islands
- Issue 10: Court of Final Appeal confirms that Payment in Lieu of Bonus and Share Option Gain arising from a Separation Agreement should not be subject to Salaries Tax
- Issue 9: DIPN 28 – Changing the landscape – Disallowing deductions for foreign taxes
- Issue 8: Hong Kong introduces Special Rates on first-hand private residential units
- Issue 7: Hong Kong signs new protocol to China tax agreement
- Issue 6: Three New DIPNs on transfer pricing issued by the HK IRD
- Issue 5: Departmental Interpretation and Practice Notes No. 55 - Deduction for Research and Development Expenditure (“DIPN 55”)
- Issue 4: New Economic Substance Laws are a potential game changer for international businesses
- Issue 3: Updates in Hong Kong tax compliance matters –what you need to do
- Issue 2: Country-by-Country (CbC) notification and reporting requirements
- Issue 1: Hong Kong concluded first unilateral Advance Pricing Arrangement
© 2023 KPMG Huazhen LLP, a People's Republic of China partnership, KPMG Advisory (China) Limited, a limited liability company in Chinese Mainland, KPMG, a Macau (SAR) partnership, and KPMG, a Hong Kong (SAR) partnership, are member firms of the KPMG global organisation of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Limited, a private English company limited by guarantee. All rights reserved.
The KPMG name and logo are trademarks used under license by the
independent member firms of the KPMG global organisation.
For more detail about the structure of the KPMG global organisation please visit https://kpmg.com/governance.
Connect with us
- Find office locations kpmg.findOfficeLocations
- Social media @ KPMG kpmg.socialMedia