- Stan leads KPMG Turnaround & Restructuring practice in China. Stan has extensive experience in providing deal advisory services and has worked on a wide range of transactions and gained significant buy-side and sell-side experience for corporates, financial institutions and private equity clients on their M&A and restructuring deals.
- As a key member of the Liquidators team of Lehman Brothers Asia, Stan was responsible for management and realization of Lehman Brothers’ investments in China.
- Stan was seconded to KPMG London office where he specialised in providing deal advisory services to assist his clients’ M&A and restructuring deals in the UK and globally.
- Having led a number of large and high profile restructuring projects in China, Stan has gained considerable knowledge and understanding of China distress market. He has extensive experience in advising his clients on the restructuring and turnaround of stressed and distressed business in China including both corporates and financial institutions such as commercial banks, trust, insurance and asset management companies.
- Stan’s experience also include assisting clients in the management, disposal and investment of special situations/distressed assets and non-performing loans (NPLs) in China.
Member of The Chinese Institute of Certified Public Accountants (CICPA)
Fellow of CPA Australia (FCPA)
Head of Turnaround & Restructuring Services in KPMG China