We have graduate programmes available for Audit, Tax and Advisory.
Graduates who can work full time in fall 2024 are welcome to join our graduate programme.
We review applications on a rolling basis.
Search by services
Search by locations
- The form must be completed in full with correct and up-to-date information.
- You must show a positive attitude and a real interest in the business.
- You must express yourself sufficiently and try your best to answer all the questions properly.
- You must hold the relevant passport/ID to work in your chosen office.
After you have submitted your online application, a confirmation email will be sent to you. We will mostly contact you via email or sometimes by telephone regarding the aptitude tests and interview schedules. Please ensure the email address and telephone number you provide are accurate and that the email address is one you access regularly. Should you have any enquiries, please contact our local KPMG office HR hotline.
The assessment tests will be in online assessment format. Detailed test arrangements will be sent to you by email or by telephone.
The written test is divided into two parts. The first part is GBA (Game-based Behavioural Assessment), which is a computer-based test that combines cognitive neuroscience, psychometrics, AI and game technology to provide natural feedback on the personality and cognition of the assessor through a series of immersive experience levels. The second part is a Numerical Reasoning test, which uses mathematical methods to select the correct answer to a question through reasoning and calculations.
What is the content of the assessment?
The content of the assessment is divided into Cognitive Ability, Personality, and Numerical Reasoning.
- Cognitive Ability refers to the ability of the human brain to process, store and extract information, which is the most important mental condition for people to successfully complete activities.
- Personality refers to the internal potential and psychological characteristics of an individual's behaviour in social adaptation to people, things, and self, which determines the degree of appropriateness to the job role.
- The Numerical Reasoning test is designed to predict an candidate’s ability to make correct judgments or reasoning from numbers or data. This test examines the applicant's ability to handle numbers in real-life situations.
How are the assessments scored?
In the GBA, we collect natural and real behavioural data from candidates and convert them into personality and cognitive scores with high reliability and validity through specific algorithm; in the Numerical Reasoning assessment, we directly score the candidates by whether they have chosen the answers correctly or not. Unlike traditional assessments, the GBA is a behavioural-based assessment. In order to ensure the authenticity and validity of the assessment results, please confirm that you follow the instructions and react genuinely (Note: If there are abnormal behaviours in the assessment process, the GBA system will automatically identify them and the candidate may lose the opportunity to enter the next round of selection).
Those who are successful in the aptitude tests will be invited to attend the assessment centre.
Here we offer some suggestions:
- The most important thing is to be yourself. It is normal to be nervous, but try to get a good night's sleep beforehand and relax as much as you can. Make sure that you prepare for the interview – research KPMG and understand our values and think of how you currently live these values.
- You should wear formal business attire. This refers to business suits for both males and females. Shirts and knee-length skirts are also acceptable for females. Deep colors are preferable. Revealing clothing and extravagant accessories are discouraged.
- If you must reschedule, please give us as much notice as you can – we will be happy to set a new interview time for candidates who can provide valid reasons.
The interview is not a trick – we want you to be successful!
We will arrange one-on-one interviews with partners for you, depending on the needs of the business. You'll also have the opportunity to meet with colleagues from our business and HR to help you learn more about KPMG's work and cultural activities!
KPMG's HR Department will typically send out final offers after all second-round interviews are completed.
Successful candidates will typically receive a formal offer in writing or by email.