Managing risk is about more than protecting value. Rather, it is about creating value through viewing risk management as a lever for enhancing innovation, building credibility and achieving sustainable growth.
Today’s business agenda is characterised by issues such as conduct risk, the call for greater transparency over non-financial performance and ethical behaviours, technological disruption, cyber security and the power of social media.
In response, regulators and the public are weighing in to ensure that all stakeholder interests are considered, including shareholders, consumers, communities and employees.
How we can help
We provide a holistic approach to risk to help our clients' risk framework align to their business agenda, especially as people prepare to drive sustainable growth into their business in an environment where trust and credibility are critical to success.
We work to protect and enhance business value by helping our clients manage risk in an agile and effective way, cut costs and improve business performance.
Our team of risk professionals comprises of specialist individuals and teams dedicated to providing timely and practical advice, drawing on KPMG's advisory services that include a range of both holistic and specialist risk services in relation to:
- Risk function support – Risk Advisory, Monitoring and Assurance;
- Assessing and benchmarking your Enterprise Risk Management framework and risk function;
- Outsourcing / third party risk management;
- Change risk management; and
- Conduct risk management framework and regulation.
Partner, Head of Advisory, and Sector Lead, Insurance
KPMG in Bermuda
KPMG in Bermuda
Connect with us
- Find office locations kpmg.findOfficeLocations
- Social media @ KPMG kpmg.socialMedia