Prior to joining KPMG, Troy was a Senior Vice President at ACT, Bermuda’s leading solution integrator and a Co-Founder of big data/analytics firm 5Fathom. During this time he worked with many mid-large scale financial services firms on technology engagements which included:
- Leading multi-national insurance clients through digital transformation, cloud readiness assessment and migration projects. Design, planning/budgeting and service execution.
- Creating a service based entity to deliver leading edge software solutions to the P&C reinsurance market enhancing Cat Modeling procedures.
- Developing outsourced solutions for the Bermuda/Cayman markets which include vCISO and vDGO, outsourced ITS services and FTE for governance & compliance.
- Ensuring clients are adhering to regulatory requirements for cyber by delivering services such as vulnerability assessments, internal penetration testing and the delivery of pro-active cyber based services (SIEM/SOC).
- Managing relationships between clients and key alliance partners such as Microsoft and IBM to deliver solutions to a global client base.
Troy is recognized by clients for his ability to understand their business and help them solve small or complex problems using technology solutions while maintaining trust, integrity and a longstanding commitment to their relationship.
Prior to his experience in the Bermuda market, Troy worked at IBM Canada for 4 years in various business development roles.
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), the Fred. C Manning School of Business at Acadia University