With customers empowered to easily switch providers or substitute products, more than ever it is critical to provide the right service through the right channel at the right time. Not only that, but you need to continually improve the customer experience and keep managing costs.
Having a connected front office is the right strategy to meet these demands - giving you the ability to leverage almost every company-wide resource available to fulfil their needs.
Powered Marketing, Sales and Service provides immediate access to leading practices and processes to help you put consumers at the heart of your decision making. It uses pre-configured cloud technology to help you transform your front office to meet challenges such as:
- How can your organization engage customers across traditional and digital channels seamlessly and effectively?
- How are you leveraging data to inform strategy and the customer experience?
- Does your business have the right operating model to meet the new customer expectations?
- How to break down traditional silos between marketing, sales and service to create a connected front office
Empower your organization to deliver improved value to both your business and your customer:
Powered Enterprise | Marketing: Following the customer and creating multi-channel personalized experiences demands a flexible, integrated infrastructure, Powered Marketing focuses on easily integrated, scalable open-access solutions.
Powered Enterprise | Sales: Powered Sales can help show the way, automating low value-added activities for customers and salespeople, or offloading them to lower-cost resources.
Powered Enterprise | Service: Powered Service can help re-make your organization as a digitally integrated enterprise, positioning ‘benefit to the customer’ as a guiding light, informing all strategy, execution, and behavior.
What could the future look like?
Potential benefits from a connected front office can vary. Delivering transformations that encourage predictive, experience-led sales and service can help deliver benefits such as:
- 89% of customers retained*
- 7.5% lower average cost to sell annually*
*Source: KPMG Customer Insights, KPMG International, 2018.
Functional transformation across the enterprise
Powered to work consistently across platforms