As consumers, we enjoy a digital, social and mobile society. The same cannot always be said for the corporate business services many of us endure in the organizations we work for. To empower your employees to drive results across the business, the way you deliver your corporate services needs to be fit for purpose.
- How do we provide a consumer-grade interface that employees use to access all business services?
- Are we maximizing effectiveness through automation to orchestrate delivery of our business services?
- How strong is the integration with our ‘systems of record’ (e.g. HR/Facilities)?
- Do we provide real-time analytics for the service providers so they can drive operational excellence?
Powered Enterprise | Enterprise Service Management (ESM) is a new capability for providing a consistent, streamlined experience from request to receipt of services. The framework spans design, delivery, and management of all corporate services across the breadth of the enterprise.
KPMG Powered ESM is based on ServiceNow as the connected, consumer-grade technology platform.
Take a consumer-grade approach
KPMG professionals have worked with business services groups around the world to deliver Powered ESM to help drive transformation to create ‘moments that matter’ to their employees. Powered ESM does this by providing proven operating models based on our know-how, leading practices and a set of pre-defined assets built on top of leading third-party technology solutions.
This creates a platform designed to enhance performance and optimize cost and risk, which could include:
- Employees enjoying a new, consumer-like service experience
- Employees being fully connected to business services from anywhere to anywhere
- Employee interactions are consistent and streamlined across the technology
- Business services enable employees to deliver superb experiences to your customers
Powered ESM can help your business services to become:
- Deliberate, not reactive
- Experience-centric, not function centric
- Inclusive, not siloed
- Contextual, not generic
- Future-driven, not yesterday-focused
Turn ordinary work experiences into extraordinary moments that matter.
Functional transformation across the enterprise
Powered to work consistently across platforms