On Thursday, 25 May our first webinar on the upcoming Digital Operational Resilience Act (DORA) regulation took place.
During this webinar, our KPMG experts have discussed the governance requirements pillar of the DORA regulation, which sets out the framework for the overall management and oversight of operational resilience within the organization.
We have learned about the key elements of this pillar, including responsibility, governance, risk management, business continuity, reporting, and testing. This includes the setup of a successful internal control framework, considering risk assessment, control design, control testing, and reporting. We show how ServiceNow's IRM and ITOM solutions can support these activities by automating manual processes and improving visibility and reporting capabilities.
Via a demo we learned how ServiceNow’s platform can help you efficiently manage compliance with DORA requirements and establish a robust internal control framework and governance structure.
Below you can find the next steps to get started:
- Setup – establish a DORA program for 2024 and appoint a program director and sponsor
- Assess – set strategic goals, perform your readiness and gap assessment
- Mobilize – engage organizational teams and create the supporting structures. Identify your target maturity state and key dependencies
- Harmonize – develop a prioritized remediation program, which includes process harmonization. Create detailed requirements and select tools such as ServiceNow, to support transformation in-line with your strategic goals
- Institutionalize and embed – deliver the remediation program, turn the transformation into sustainable practice, operationalizing your technology platform
Relive the webinar
Establishing a solid governance framework with ServiceNow
If you missed the webinar or would like to revisit it, we invite you to watch the recording and download the slides.
- The journey of DORA
- DORA Governance area deep dive
- Operational Resilience in ServiceNow
- ServiceNow demo
- Recap and next topics
Watch the recording
Please select your preferred topic(s) by clicking on the corresponding video(s). Should you have any further questions or comments, do not hesitate to reach out to our experts.