On Thursday, 17 February our webinar on “Centralize risk and compliance with ServiceNow IRM” took place.
We deep dived into ServiceNow’s Integrated Risk Management (IRM) application that ensures risk and compliance management remains a manageable, structured endeavor—and a topic that stakeholders across the organization can participate in and keep tabs on.
Please find below some key takeaways:
- It is becoming increasingly challenging for organizations to keep up with compliance reporting needs
- Risk teams can be a significant value driver for any organization
- GRC tooling can enable risk management to transform to a more proactive function
- Significant efficiencies can be realized by adopting well-established and harmonized processes
- Control automation can significantly decrease the organization’s cost of control
- Don’t start from scratch, but start from best practices
Relive the webinar
During this webinar we provided insights on the following topics:
- Why GRC tooling is becoming essential for effectively managing and reporting your organization’s risk and compliance levels
- How ServiceNow’s IRM can serve as the central platform for managing your risk and compliance activities
- How do you achieve success
If you missed the webinar or would like to revisit it, we invite you to watch the recording and download the slides.
Watch the recording
Please select your preferred topic by clicking on the corresponding video. Should you have any further questions or comments, do not hesitate to reach out to our experts.
Meet our experts