On Tuesday, 22 April 2021 and Thursday, 27 April 2021 our webinars on "Transforming security and controls during the transition to SAP S/4HANA" took place.
SAP’s next-generation business suite, SAP S/4HANA, enables digital transformation with its faster, simplified business processes driven by digital technologies. But organizations that neglect to factor security and controls into their SAP S/4HANA implementation or migration plans invite risk as the upgrade likely has cascading impact on business processes and systems.
They also miss the opportunity to institute smarter governance, risk management and compliance (GRC) practices than they have today.
If you missed one of the webinars or would like to revisit them, we invite you to watch the recordings and download the slides. If you have any further questions or comments, do not hesitate to reach out to the relevant experts listed below.
Transforming controls during the transition to SAP S/4HANA
we will share our S/4HANA Powered Controls vision and approach with you during the webinar
to get things right from the start. Furthermore, we elaborate on key challenges and opportunities we encountered on controls automation, governance and process analytics areas in recent SAP S/4HANA transformation projects.
Key recommendations to take away from this webinar:
- Ensure that risk culture and behaviors support the effective operation of your control framework.
- Include business and IT compliance teams in the preparation and execution of your SAP S/4HANA transformation project.
- Define and mobilize third party governance responsibilities and processes.
- Assess how your target operating model for risk and controls will evolve in the future.
Transforming security during the transition to SAP S/4HANA
Security and authorizations should be an integrated part of your S/4 Hana project approach and risk management approach. During our webinar we explain our vision on the User Access Management Roadmap and how to integrate it as part of your overall S/4 Hana project approach.
Key takeaways from this webinar:
- Make sure security & compliance is embedded in your project approach
- Make sure the team responsible for implementing authorizations has a background in risk & compliance
- Make sure SoD is assessed and roles are clean before testing and go-live
- Do not underestimate the complexity of security in S/4 Hana