During these uncertain times, it is critical to ensure business continuity as much as possible. To assist you, we’ve pulled together aspects you should consider including the role of your risk professionals, managing your workforce, enabling homeworking both from a technology and people standpoint as well as managing the financial impact. This page will be updated on a regular basis and will be your source of information for all business impact and continuity matters.
1. Which risk aspects are important for you to consider?
- How Risk Managers and Internal Auditors can help in times of COVID-19
- Coronavirus and the role of internal audit leaders
- Assessing the economic impact of the business interruptions caused by COVID-19
- 19 COVID-19 Risks: insights into a changed risk landscape
- Beware of COVID‐19 frauds & scams
- Remote auditing for internal auditors
- Internal audit of COVID-19 policy
2. Which technology aspects are important for you to consider
3. Which people aspects are important to consider for you?
4. Which operational aspects are important to consider for you
5. Global knowledge library
Below we have collected a number of guidelines, checklist and recommendations created by the global network of KPMG Member firms.
Connect with us
- Find office locations kpmg.findOfficeLocations
- Social media @ KPMG kpmg.socialMedia