ConsumerCurrents provides senior executives and consumer companies insights on topical industry issues, global trends and business planning.
ConsumerCurrents provides senior executives and consumer companies insights on...
ConsumerCurrents is published semi-annually for senior executives at the world’s leading consumer retailers and brands. In each edition, the latest industry issues, global trends and business strategies come under the scrutiny of KPMG firms’ industry professionals.
Features in this issue include:
- Off the shelf – Companies who give back; the rise of robots in retail
- Customer First column – Keeping the customer in sight
- Diageo – Exclusive interview with CEO Ivan Menezes
- India – Why you can’t ignore this dynamic market
- War for talent – Do retailers have the right skills to keep up?
- Personal data – Why companies need to tread more carefully than ever
- Hershey Case Study – Interview with incoming CEO Michele Buck
- Lessons from other industries – Team GB’s Olympic gold strategy
© 2023 KPMG Central Services, a Belgian Economic Interest Grouping ("ESV/GIE") and a member firm of the KPMG global organization of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Limited, a private English company limited by guarantee. All rights reserved.
For more detail about the structure of the KPMG global organization please visit https://kpmg.com/governance.